Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of Power Transformers with FRANEO 800
Learn how to perform reliable SFRA measurements on a power transformer using the FRANEO 800. Get familiar with the OMICRON connection technique as well as the automated assessment tool and generate optimized reports.
- Preparing and performing SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Applying the PTM software as support tool for the entire measurement process
- Making use of the innovative connection technique and avoid potential measurement errors
- Detecting winding deformation from measurement traces
- Assessing SFRA measurement traces using three different methods
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Note: This training course is part of the Transformer Diagnostic Training Week. You can also attend the following courses:
Measurements and Diagnostics of Power Transformers | 20. - 21. May 2019
Moisture Determination and Dielectric Diagnosis of Power Transformers | 23. May 2019
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.