Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 Part 4: MV GIS breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager).
Become familiar with testing MV GIS circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Timing, Motor current on a MV GIS circuit breaker
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- Challenges in testing MV GIS with conventional testing methods
- How to connect CIBANO 500
- How to set up PTM for Timing, Motor current
- Practical example and results
3:00 p.m. AEST (90 min), UTC+10
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)