Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 - Part 2: GIS breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager).
Become familiar with testing GIS circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Static Contact Resistance, Timing (CSM), Main contact travel, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- How to connect CIBANO 500, CB MC2 (+ CSM sensors) and CB TN3
- How to set up PTM for Static Contact Resistance, Timing (CSM), Main contact travel, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Practical example and results
1:00 p.m. AEST (90 min), UTC+10
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
CB MC2 + accessories
Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)