Cyber Security in Substations - Important Aspects for Electrical Engineers
Get a concise overview of cyber threats in substations and their countermeasures. Learn how to actively contribute to reduce your substation’s exposure to potential attacks. Become familiar with the underlying aspects for a comprehensive cyber security strategy for substation networks.
- Understanding the attack vectors of modern substations
- Getting to know the main security threats when working in substations
- Learning about security aspects when IEC 61850 communication is used
- Selecting the right countermeasures and preventive actions to take
2:30 p.m. IST (90 min), UTC+5:30
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center New Delhi
at 2:30 p.m. IST – Indian Standard Time (UTC +5:30)
and respectively 10:00 a.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC +1:00)
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.