Partial discharge measurements – getting started
Become familiar with the basic principles of partial discharge measurements using the MPD system.
Learn to set-up and measure according to IEC 60270. Get an introduction to the interpretation of test results.
- Getting what are PD and how to measure them
- Measure partial discharges on high voltage devices with the MPD according to IEC 60270
- Basics of PD assessments
- What is Partial Discharge
- Types of Discharges
- Understanding how partial discharges are measured
- Connecting the MPD to high voltage devices
- Getting to know the MPD system
- Sample results using recorded streams
- Basics of interpreting partial discharge test results
1:00 p.m. CDT (60 min), UTC-5
This webinar will no longer be held. Please join our PD Monthly Webinar Series as shown below.
Are you interested to join our PD Monthly Webinar Series?
1 year. 12 LIVE webinars. 1 registration. No charge.
August 2020 - July 2021
Join anytime! Attend as you like!
Link below for PD Series details and registration: https://eu.eventscloud.com/website/2514/
Certificate and Video Recordings will only be sent based on those who registered AND attended - please have everyone register individually if they want to receive the recordings.
Technical staff from electric utilities, railway and service companies as well as manufacturers to be involved in partial discharge testing
Knowledge of electrical engineering
MPD 800 and accessories