How to test substation automation systems with StationScout
Get a concise overview of how to test substation automation systems (SAS) based on IEC 61850 with StationScout. Learn about the possibilities of IEC 61850 and StationScout to reduce SAS testing efforts, shorten commissioning time and improve the quality of the systems. Become familiar with how to use modern test tools in case of the extension of existing substations and step-by-step commissioning during refurbishment of the secondary systems.
- Understanding how StationScout can support the testing of substation automation systems
- Getting to know the main aspects of IEC 61850 communication and data model
- Learning about SCL aspects of IEC 61850
- Selecting the right testing tools and procedures
- Get an overview about the communication services and the IED’s data models in the SAS
- Supervision and fault detection including GOOSE verification
- On-Line tracing of process signals
- Testing the SCADA signalling and Interlocking logics by simulation of IEDs
- Definition and use of Systematic test plans and test Reports
2 p.m. CEST (120 min), UTC+2:00
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 2 p.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA)
to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Control and protection engineers from electric utilities or companies who utilize IEC 61850 communication or plan to use it.
Knowledge of substation automaton systems and IEC 61850