Introduction to IEC 61850
New to IEC 61850? Get an overview of the standard and have an insight into its different parts and aspects. Learn about the scope of IEC 61850 and see some practical examples. Meet the trainer and the other participants in an interesting online session.
- Brief overview of IEC 61850
- Get to know the main aspects of the standard
- Understand the scope and aims of the standard
- Brief overview of the main parts of the IEC 61850 Standards:
- Data model and Services
- Mapping and Protocols
- System Configuration Language (SCL)
- Protection Testing in digital substation environment
- Practical examples
10:00 a.m. CEST (60 min), UTC+2:00
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Erlangen, Germany
at 10:00 a.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
This is a beginning level course. Anyone who’s interested in and new to IEC 61850 will benefit from this course.
No previous course or knowledge of IEC 61850 is required.
Brief overview of OMICRON IEC 61850 solutions