Introduction to System-Based Testing with RelaySimTest
Are you sure that your protection system works as intended? When testing protection devices, a system-based approach can validate parts of the protection system and its design process that are often neglected. Participate in this webinar to learn how to use the system-based approach of RelaySimTest for thorough - yet easy - protection tests.
- Validating settings, logic and design of protection systems
- Testing relays under close to realistic conditions using the RelaySimTest software
- Testing distributed protection schemes
- Introduction into the system-based testing approach
- First steps in RelaySim Test
- Controlling multiple (distributed) CMC test sets from one application
- Example tests with RelaySimTest
- End to End test
11:00 a.m. HKT (90 min), UTC+8:00
Technical staff from electric utilities, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
No previous course or knowledge of RelaySimTest is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
- RelaySimTest Software
- CMC Family