Introduction to System-Based Protection Testing with RelaySimTest
Are you sure that your protection system works as intended? When testing protection devices, a system-based approach can validate parts of the protection system and its design process that are often neglected. Participate in this webinar to learn how to use the system-based approach of RelaySimTest for thorough - yet easy - protection tests.
- Validating settings, logic and design of protection systems
- Testing relays under close to realistic conditions using the RelaySimTest software
- Testing distributed protection schemes
- Introduction into the system-based testing approach
- First steps in RelaySim Test
- Controlling multiple (distributed) CMC test sets from one application
- Example tests with RelaySimTest
- End to End test
2 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC + 2
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Erlangen, Germany
at 2:00 a.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
No previous course or knowledge of RelaySimTest is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
- RelaySimTest Software
- CMC Family