Online-Course: Time-optimized voltage transformer diagnostics with VOTANO 100
Learn how to automatically assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, voltage transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of VTs in time optimized manner for shortest possible outage times
- Fast, simple and safe voltage transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the VTs’ specifications as well as the class accuracy and VT ratio
- Perform automated result assessment of VTs with values defined in selected IEEE, ANSI, or IEC standards
- Generate automated test reports with VOTANO Suite
- Typical VT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design and construction of different VTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of VTs (with VOTANO 100)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of VTs
- Performing time-efficient instrument transformer tests with VOTANO Suite
- Evaluation of the VT measurement results by means of practical examples
- Performing on-site calibration of the VOTANO 100 using reference VTs
This online training course is hosted by our Training Center Hong Kong S.A.R.
Please check your time zone before registering!
*For this class, we will be using a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
VOTANO 100 + VBO2