Overview of the OMICRON IEC 61850 Testing Solutions
Join this webinar to get an overview about the OMICRON testing solutins for digital substation environments. Learn choosing the right tool for testing and assessing the several aspects of IEC 61850 in digital substations.
- Overview of OMICRON IEC 61850 testing solutions
- Get to know all IEC 61850 related software tools and hardware devices
- Be able to choose the right tool for each application
- Introduction into OMICRONs’ software solutions for IEC 61850 environment:
- Test Universe and RelaySimTest
- DANEO Control
- Overview of OMICRONs IEC 61850 tools
- CMC Test set
- DANEO 400
- ISIO 200
- MBX1, RBX1
10:00 a.m. CEST (60 min), UTC+2:00
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Erlangen, Germany
at 10:00 a.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC + 2:00)
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Anyone who’s interested in OMICRONs IEC 61850 testing solutions will benefit from this course.
Basic background knowledge of IEC 61850 or Webinar Wpuc01en is recommended.
Overview of all OMICRON IEC 61850 solutions