Partial discharge monitoring for rotating machines - MONGEMO
Get an overview about partial discharge testing/monitoring for rotating machines. Learn about OMICRON’s powerful permanent partial discharge monitoring system MONGEMO and it’s associated benefits. We will cover some basic theory about PD, discuss the technology that is used to detect PD during the online operation of your asset. Since online systems are connected to live systems it is crucial to understand how you can separate noise from PD as well from other defects that are superimposed.
- Get some basic understanding about PD monitoring
- Learn to identify/use permanent PD monitoring solutions for your motor/generator
- Understand methods to separate and interpret different PD defects
- Partial discharge theory for rotating machines
- How to perform the measurement & the trending
- Introduction to noise suppression techniques
- How to analyze the data
- Case studies
1:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time (90 min), UTC + 8
This is a beginning level course.
Anyone who’s interested in partial discharge testing/monitoring solutions will benefit from this course.
No previous course or knowledge of MONGEMO is required. A basic understanding of partial discharge testing/monitoring is a benefit to maximize your learning experience.