Protection testing with Test Universe – Differential Protection Testing
Do you want to know more or improve your knowledge of testing with TU? Get an overview of the powerful Differential Protection Modules for the testing of differential relays.
- Overview of the Differential Protection Modules
- Theory of the differential relay, characterics, bias current and other concepts
- Stability test with the Module Diff Configuration
- Test of the differential characteristic with the Module Diff Operating Characteristic
- Test of the trip times with the Module Diff Trip Time Characteristic
- Harmonic block test with the Module Diff Harmonic Restraint
3:00 p.m. AEST (90 min), UTC+10
This is a beginning level course. Anyone who’s interested in Test Universe will benefit from this course.
No previous course or knowledge of Test Universe is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.