Protection testing with Test Universe – Overcurrent Protection testing and Automation with XRIO
Do you want to know more or improve your knowledge of testing with Test Universe? Get an overview of the powerful Overcurrent Module with simple or complex characteristics and automatic assessed tests. Experience the advantages of tests automated with XRIO. Meet the trainer and the other participants in an interesting online session.
- Overview of the Overcurrent Test Module
- Automation of test files with XRIO
- Theory of the overcurrent characteristics, DT, IDMT and directional behaviours
- Overview of the overcurrent block in the Test Object
- Test of a directional overcurrent protection relay with the Overcurrent Test Module
- Automation of a test file with Link to XRIO
2 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC + 2
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Erlangen, Germany
at 2:00 p.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
This is a beginning level course. Anyone who’s interested in Test Universe will benefit from this course.
No previous knowledge of Test Universe is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.