Recloser Control Testing with ARCO 400
Become acquainted with the basics of recloser controller testing using the ARCO 400 in conjunction with the ARCO Control for executing tests, and the ReCoPlan software for creating customized test plans and templates
- Learn the background information about the components that make a recloser system
- Discover the different reasons why you should be testing your recloser controllers
- Experience the latest technology developed for recloser controller testing
- Review of recloser concepts
- Explore the differences between recloser controller and relay testing
- Received a guided walk through of how ARCO 400 makes testing recloser controllers easier
- Guided walkthrough of key functions of the ARCO Control software
- Gain knowledge of how to create your own test plan/template using ReCoPlan
2:00 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC + 2
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 2 p.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical personnel from
utilities and service providers
responsible for recloser
Basic knowledge of protection
elements and recloser testing