System Based Testing of Protection Schemes Using RelaySimTest
Are you sure your protection scheme will function as intended? Was a complete logic test performed or just protection elements tested?
If in doubt, participate in this webinar and learn about Simulation Based testing with RelaySimTest. Learn how to apply RelaySimTest to many protection applications.
- Testing relays under close to realistic conditions using RelaySimTest software
- Simulating transient short-circuit faults, and other events of the primary power system
- Testing distributed protection schemes
11:00 a.m. CDT (60 min) UTC-5:00
A response to your registration will be sent in the next days.
Webinar will be held at 11am Eastern Time (same as Houston, TX)
By registering for this webinar, you will receive access to all 3 webinars in this series using the same webex link. You can attend any that you want.:
* June 2 - Advantages of using Test Universe for Protection Testing
* June 3 - Recloser control testing with ARCO 400
* June 4 - System Based Testing of Protection Systems using RelaySimTest