Testing Power Quality (PQ) Analyzers – Type and Acceptance Testing and Live Demo
Currently there is an ongoing trend towards an increasing importance of power quality. This webinar offers an easy access to power quality testing, either as a first glimpse or to strengthen your existing knowledge in this topic. Get to know how to test power PQ analyzers in theory and practice.
- Get basic knowledge for power quality analyzers testing
- Understand the concept of predefined test templates for easy and guided testing
- Learn about type and acceptance testing of power quality analyzers
- Introduction and background knowledge: power quality criteria, effects of insufficient PQ
- Overview of relevant standards: IEC 61000-4-30, 62586-2, …
- Theory of PQ analyzers testing: motivation, requirements and test setup
- Explanation of concept of test templates for easy and guided testing
- Live-Demo with test universe: guided type and acceptance testing of PQ analyzers with predefined test templates
90 min, 2 p.m. CEST (UTC + 2)
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 2:00 p.m. CET – Central European Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
This is a beginning level course. Anyone who’s interested in PQ analyzers testing will benefit from this course.
Previous knowledge of Test Universe is beneficial, but not necessarily required.
CMC test sets,
CMGPS 588 / OTMC