Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 - New features for testing MV circuit breakers with CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the new features in the coming PTM (Primary Test Manager) software. Learn how to use the new features when testing circuit breakers in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager). Become familiar with testing MV circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to know how to use the Time calculation based on motion feature
- Learning to set up and perform Under-voltage release and Overcurrent release tests
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- Background to the new features
- How to connect CIBANO 500
- How set up PTM for Under-voltage release and Overcurrent release tests
- Practical example and results
9 a.m. CET (60 min), UTC+1:00
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)