Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 Part 4
You will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for Capacitance andPower / Dissipation Factor measurement on power transformer’s winding- and bushing insulation.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get familiar with time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
Part 4: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 and CP TD12/15
- Common safety measures to prepare power transformers before maintenance and testing
- Theoretical background to capacitance and dissipation / power factor measurements
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on the winding insulation
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on high-voltage bushings
- Evaluation and assessment of the discussed measurement results using practical examples and case studies
3:00 p.m. AEST (90 min), UTC+10
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)