Automated overcurrent protection testing with CMC
Learn how to efficiently test overcurrent relays with the OMICRON Test Universe. Get familiar with the test procedure in hands-on and theoretical sessions.
- Getting to know the best practice test procedures for common protection tests
- Testing overcurrent relays with the OMICRON Test Universe
- Creating and modifying automated test plans and customized test reports
- Using the OMICRON Test Universe from scratch
**** Attention: Reworked Content! Please contact us in case of questions. ****
- Quick current and voltage output for easy wiring tests
- Configuration of the test object parameters and the test hardware
- Creating test plans which adapt automatically to newly entered relay settings
- Creating a flexible test plan for overcurrent relays including testing pick-up values and trip times
- Hands-on testing of the overcurrent protection function
You will receive a personal email with all course information shortly before the training course.
Technical staff from utilities, transmission and distribution networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
Basic knowledge of power system protection
Control Center, QuickCMC, Ramping, Pulse Ramping, Overcurrent