Cyber Security in Substations - Important Basics for Protection and SCADA Engineers
Cyber security requirements are increasingly becoming part of the daily work of protection and control engineers. The aim of this webinar is therefore to gain some important basic knowledge of cyber security in substations. In addition, the technical mechanisms of cyber attacks will be explained in order to gain a deeper understanding of cyber security.
After this webinar you will be familiar with the basic concepts of a comprehensive cyber security strategy for substation networks.
- Understanding the basic concepts of OT Cyber Security
- Learning how cyber attacks on substations work
- Applying the NIST Security Framework v1.1 in substations
- Understanding the security mechanisms in IEC 61850 communication
- Cyber security frameworks and legal requirements
- How to apply the NIST Security Framework in substations
- Previous cyber attacks and what we can learn from them
- Basics of attacks, security holes and exploits
- Security in IEC 61850 communication
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Protection, and SCADA engineers and security officers in utilities
Basic knowledge about protection and SCADA systems
Intrusion Detection System StationGuard, cyber-secure IEC 61850 testing with StationScout