Joint Webinar by OMICRON and Applied Risk: OT Risk Assessment in the Power Grid Domain
In this joined webinar, speakers from Applied Risk and OMICRON will address the importance of identifying, estimating, and prioritizing information security risk for ensuring the cybersecurity of OT-Networks in power grids. Get an insight on how to address the common attack vectors on substations and control centers and how attackers can exploit them.
You will find something practical to your environment regardless of your current cybersecurity maturity.
- Learn how to perform a risk assessment
- Understand the common pitfalls while identifying cyber security risk
- Learn how to improve cyber security using a risk-based approach
- Learn why it’s important to identify attack vectors
- Understand how attackers exploit attack vectors
- Identify the common attack vectors in power grids
Tom van Boheemen, Michael Noorlander, Applied Risk
- Performing a cybersecurity risk assessment for OT networks
- Common pitfalls while identifying cybersecurity risks
- Improving cybersecurity using a risk-based approach
Amro Mohamed, OMICRON
- What is an attack vector and attack surface
- How attackers exploit attack vectors (passive attacks vs active attacks)
- Most common attack vectors of control centers and substations
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
OT and IT security officers in utilities
Basic knowledge about OT security
StationGuard: intrusion detection tailor-made for the power grid